We are looking for an exceptional Spanish speaker to come and join our small, but fun and energetic team in Tallinn. The position is a 3 to 6-month internship with the possibility to become a full-time one.
This is an office-based for 20 hours per week. The hours are flexible and can be arranged on request.
The role involves working on a variety of different digital marketing and content related projects such as product listing, social media, on-page content updates and SEO.
- Tasks you can expect to undertake in the role include:
- CMS website management, updating the website with the latest deals
- Promoting latest offers through various online marketing channels such as PPC and social media
- Writing content for the company’s websites and blogs
- Website content management
- Liasing with external digital marketing agencies for Web Development, SEO and Email
- Ensuring effectiveness of digital marketing activities
- Using Google Analytics to measure website performance
- Management of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Managing email campaigns from creation to results
- Project Managing website development updates
- Content promotion and outreach
- Data analysis and gathering statistics
The most suitable candidate for the position should have the following:
- Excellent Spanish writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- A demonstrable understanding of digital marketing, website development and social media
- Experience of working as part of a team to meet goals
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- A passion for online marketing
- Experience of web and social media activity
- Digital marketing experience
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Previous experience of using a CMS [e.g. WordPress] to update websites
Where: Tallinn, Estonia
When: September 2016
Deadline For Applications: August 15, 2016
How to apply: send your CV + a cover letter (in English) to email@example.com