Netlead Media is looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join our growing team. This is a part-time position in our Tallinn headquarters.
Content marketing is everything. You can have the best articles, you can shoot the coolest videos, you can craft the most-amazing-copy-of-all-time… and fail as if your work was garbage.
Do you know why this happens? Because you suck at content marketing.
Content marketing is the art of getting people to your pages, to discover how amazing you are and how awesome your work is. Even when it’s not really awesome.
ESPECIALLY when it’s not t-h-a-t awesome.
Choose. Do you want to become a successful content marketer and learn the processes and the techniques that will land you a job that you didn’t even know was possible – or do you want to stay home and watch videos on YouTube?
In this role, you will use an experimental test-based approach to finding repeatable and scalable ways to improve our content marketing frequency, quality, and growth in cost-effective ways. You will collaborate and assist the content team with content creation to create awareness of the company’s online guides.
- Creative freedom
- Significant opportunities to evolve your skill set
- Make an immediate, meaningful and recognized impact
- A bustling startup vibe where everyone has fun, cooperates, and sees the impact of their work
- Oh, you will also learn about content marketing too.
- Passionate about helping others and creating value for prospects and customers
- Self-directed & passionate about devising new ideas, experimenting, iterating and making data-driven decisions
- Highly curious & quick learner
- Energetic, personable, strong communication skills
- Strong research and investigation skills
- Persuasive & excellent writing skills
- Experience writing high-quality content
- Experience with blogging and social media
- Know the differences between Facebook, Bruno Vespa, and MySpace
- A passion for online shopping
- Experience using WordPress CMS
- Design skills
- Experience writing eBooks, whitepapers and compelling case studies
- Experience marketing online using an iterative test-driven approach
- E-commerce or Online Marketing experience
- Experience in B2B marketing or B2B Social Media Management
- Experience using Social Media Management tools
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing best practices
Sounds awesome, right?
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org — we’d love to chat with you!